Here is a free comprehensive booklet compiled by Dave and Susie K. It represents years of trails and testing to refine the gold that they found. It is a salvation review that helps them t0 demonstrate that they not only have a Biblical knowledge of Repentance and Belief but evidence of it in their life. As David Pawson said;
"Before John would baptize anyone, he demanded that such “fruit in keeping with repentance” be produced (Lk.3:8). Paul likewise told his hearers that they should “turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds” (Act26:20).
Baptism is not for those who only profess to be penitent believers, but for those who can prove that they are. Anyone asking for baptism should be willing to demonstrate that they are ready; anyone asked to baptize should require it.
Repentance and faith can only be proved if they are already being practiced. Both must begin before baptism if it is not to be an empty ritual, achieving nothing. Both must continue after baptism, for repentance and faith are a way of life. A good finish is as important as a good start.” 1
1 - “Explaining water baptism” by David Pawson (Pg. 35) Sovereign World Ltd.
This booklet not only helps them prepare spiritually and physically - it also helps them document their testimony so that they can "prove" to themselves, their discipler and anyone else that they understand and fulfill the prerequisites for Baptism.
Tips, Tricks and Falls of using this Tract:
This download link is actually to a whole article on the subject of baptism with lots of tips and tricks worth the read. The article has the link to download the baptism booklet.
Any good follow up steps that work well with this Tract:
- Proper discipleship is a gift for a life time.
- This booklet is free just skip steps 1 and 2
- The Key Steps to Becoming a Christian part 1. The Way of Salvation (1hr.1min.11sec.) by David Pawson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL9QupnJ_tw&t=3s
To Download the Tract: (Please do #1 OR #2; THEN #3)
- Click Here to pay for your "one time download - unlimited number of printed copies using PAYPAL" (If you really can't afford this... download it anyway and pay us later. There are decades of time, effort and testing to make these tracts for you. Your money also helps us print some out for us to use also. There is quite a substantial cost to this project.) OR
- Click Here to pay for your "one time download - unlimited number of printed copies using CREDIT CARD & SQUARE EFPOS" (If you really can't afford this... download it anyway and pay us later. There are decades of time, effort and testing to make these tracts for you. Your money also helps us print some out for us to use also. There is quite a substantial cost to this project.) (Note both Paypal's or Square's Fee is included in the sales price. It is the only overhead. IE: 2.9% + 30 cents or 2.2% per transaction. This fee is taken out from our end and we get the remainder. We use these trusted vendors to protect your bank details.)
- Click Here to Start Your Download: Baptism Article with the download to the Baptism Booklet
- If you have used the tract, and you would like to, we would love to know how did it go for you? Any suggestions how you used it or how to improve the tract? If so please leave a comment. (All comments go through vetting before publishing so there are no spam attacks or abuse.)
- Better Printed Bulk Prices: If you would like several hundred of these tracts, contact us with your request and we can quote you a "Bulk Price" (with professional quality printing on high quality semi/gloss paper often way cheaper per copy than you can print them out at home! - depending on distance/postage costs)
Below is a Summary of the Tract Text:
See the article for more details